Clear, Simple, Certain, Authentic, Courageous:
The Lodging & Hospitality Group offers customized services that surround you with experts, tools & essential supporting services that improves your operation and enhances your hospitality.
Essentially, Helping you and your employees build a great legacy. This will ultimately result in saving your small business & your employees' jobs.
Our Services Are Specifically Designed for:
Our Purpose Is Our Step By Step Process:
1st: Benefits Employees
Providing Hospitality To Your Team Will Improve Moral & Sets The Tone For How They Will Treat Their Guests. Thus, Happy Employees.
2nd: Benefits Guests
Providing Hospitality To Your Guests Will Attract Repeat Visits & Exceed Your Guest Expectations. Thus, Happy Guests.
3rd: Benefits Owner / Operator
Improving Guest Experiences Will Significantly Improve Bottom Lines.
4th: Benefits Community
Great Hospitality Attracts People To Visit, Work and Even Live In Your Neighborhood.
5th: Pleases God
Enhancing Your Hospitality Is A Personal Self-Improving, Repeatable, Cyclical Process & Journey.
The Lodging & Hospitality Group:
Service Offerings For Hotel & Restaurant Operators:
Free Legacy Coaching Services
Paid Essential Supporting Services
Our Guide For A Winning Successful Operation:
2. Treat Your Employees With Authentic Positive Hospitality
3. Encourage, Inspire & Train Your Employees To Provide Their Guests With Authentic Positive Hospitality
What Is This Notion Of Hospitality?
- It is how an individual makes other people feel
- It can be positive and good. It can be negative and bad. Or it could be nothing at all
- It is how an individual or group of individuals are treated in a culture or community
- It must be consistent and constant. It must never waver
- It is how we personally engage & interact with each other
- Hospitality (good or bad) exists in homes, business operations, organizations, neighborhoods, towns and even states
- Service is not hospitality. Service is just the mechanical systematic process, while hospitality is the soul & the spirit of your operation
- Service without hospitality is merely just a transaction in a cold building
- It is the humanity that brings us all together
- Service is what we do FOR our guests while hospitality is what we do WITH our guests
- It is the smallest moments in time & the smallest things that people do
- We forget great service but we always remember hospitality, good or bad
What Is This Notion Of Positive Hospitality?
- It makes one feel good
- The feeling of belonging, being noticed, being wanted, being needed and being appreciated
- Kindness, love, peace, respect, happiness, friendship, good-will
- It is the act of caring & welcoming of a visitor, guest or stranger
- Making someone feel like they are being invited, to be inviting
- It gives us the feeling of belonging
- It is always generous & thoughtful
- It is only achieved by serving with all of your heart & soul
- This happens very seldom even in the ‘hospitality’ industry, almost becoming extinct
- It must always be provided to all employees & guests to guarantee their respectful retention
- The authenticity of positive hospitality is only found in the feelings of the recipient. If you fake it, they’ll see right through your act
What Is This Notion Of Zero Hospitality?
- It makes one feel nothing at all
- It Is like dealing with a robot
- This happens a majority of the time even in the ‘hospitality’ industry due to desire for higher profits and a result of over-bearing procedures
- You won’t remember your experience tomorrow
What Is This Notion Of Negative Hospitality: (aka: Hostility)
- It makes one feel bad
- The feeling of being rejected, not being noticed, not being accepted, not being wanted, and being ignored.
- Wrath, anger, ill-will, hatred, war, antipathy & total absolute disrespect
- Un-trained employees sticking to the ‘rules’ can be a great source of negative hospitality. For example:
- A busboy yelling at you because you’re not wearing a mask
- Being arrested on a golf course because you’re not wearing a collared shirt
- Not allowing you to check-in because you aren’t vaccinated against covid-19
- Rude comments, dirty looks, bad attitudes
Eleven Madison Park
Delivering Unreasonable Hospitality